AIIMS Bhopal Vacancy 2020: AIIMS Bhopal announced vacancy in May 2020 for Non-Faculty Group A posts such as PRO, Account Officer & other post.
AIIMS Bhopal invites application from aspiring candidates for the following Non-Faculty Group A Vacancies on CONTRACTUAL BASIS for a period of one year or till regular appointment or till such time the alternate arrangements are made, whichever is earlier.
About AIIMS Bhopal:
AIIMS Bhopal is a premier Institute of National Importance (INI) established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY) with the aim of correcting regional imbalances in quality tertiary level healthcare in the country and attaining self-sufficiency in graduate and postgraduate medical education and training.
Details of AIIMS Bhopal Vacancy 2020
|S. No.||Name of the Post||Remuneration (Consolidated)||Age Limit||No. of Vacancies|
|1||Blood Transfusion Officer||Rs. 1,00,000/-||21-40 Years||01(UR)|
|2||Deputy Medical Superintendent||Rs. 1,00,000/-||21-40 Years||02(UR)|
|3||Public Relation Officer||Rs. 90,000/-||30-45 Years||01(UR)|
|4||Medical Physicist||Rs. 75,000/-||21-35 Years||02(UR)|
|5||Assistant Nursing Superintendent||Rs. 75,000/-||21-35 Years||04(UR),
|6||Accounts Officer||Rs. 75,000/-||21-35 Years||01(UR)|
Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS Bhopal Vacancy 2020
|Public Relation Officer||
|Blood Transfusion Officer||
|Deputy Medical Superintendent||
|Assistant Nursing Superintendent||Essential:
Application Fee for AIIMS Bhopal Vacancy 2020
- The application fee for General/OBC category candidate is Rs. 2,000/-.
- Fees to be paid by Demand Draft only in favour of “DIRECTOR AIIMS Bhopal”
- Fee once remitted will not be refunded.
- The application fee for PwD/SC/ST category candidate is
Important Notes for AIIMS Bhopal Vacancy 2020
- The above vacancies are provisional and subject to variation. Competent Authority reserves the right to vary the vacancies including reserved vacancies as per the Govt. of India rules/circulars and requirements.
- The last date for submission of the application would be 02 weeks from the date of lifting of lockdown.
- Experience and all other prescribed qualifications will be counted as on last date of submission of application form i.e. 02 weeks from the date of the lifting of lockdown
- Preference will be given to those candidates who worked or working in Hospital
- The period of experience shall be counted after obtaining the prescribed essential
- The employment will be purely on contractual basis and under no circumstances are linked to regular appointments and cannot be regularized at any
- The emoluments will be consolidated in nature as determined by the competent
- The appointment can be terminated by the competent authority any time before completion of tenure, without assigning any reason
- Competent Authority reserve the rights to cancel the advertisement at any point of time without prior notice or fill up less/more number of posts as advertised or to add new department apart from the above depending upon the institutional
- Reservation will be as per Government of India Policy.
Application Process for AIIMS Bhopal Vacancy 2020
- Interested Indian Nationals/ persons registered as Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) cardholder under Section 7-A of the Citizenship Act, 1955 and fulfilling all the eligibility criteria, are required to fill the application form available at Institute’s website i.e. aiimsbhopal.edu.in and send duly filled application form along with self-attested photocopies of their proof of date of birth, eligibility qualification mark sheets, degrees, experience certificate and other relevant testimonials to the following address :
The Administrative Officer (Shri Vishal Kumar Gupta), 1st Floor Medical College Building All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Saket Nagar Bhopal (M.P)-462020
- The envelop must be super scribed as “Application for post of (CONTRACTUAL) at AIIMS, Bhopal”.
- The duly filled application form along with annexures must reach to aforementioned address on or before 5:00 pm of last date of submission of application as mentioned in point No. (b) of Important Notes by speed post/ registered post ONLY. Delivery of the application and supporting documents (as mentioned above) by hand / in person/ courier will NOT be entertained. Institute will not be responsible for late receipt of applications due to post delay in any
- Applications incomplete in any aspect will be summarily
For more details, candidates are advised to read the official notification.
Similar Jobs you might be Interested In