SPECIAL RECRUITMENT DRIVE FOR FACULTY POSTS (GROUP A) AT AIIMS RISHIKESH
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Rishikesh has published a notification for the Faculty posts. Eligible applicants can apply for All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Rishikesh Faculty Recruitment in the prescribed format.
About AIIMS Rishikesh: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Rishikesh an Autonomous Institute of National Importance is one of new
AIIMS and apex healthcare being established by Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under Pradhan Mantri Swastya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY) with aim of correcting the regional imbalance in quality tertiary level healthcare in-country, and attaining self-sufficiency in graduate and postgraduate medical education and training.
Online applications are invited for following faculty posts on DIRECT RECRUITMENT / CONTRACTUAL / DEPUTATION BASIS in All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Rishikesh (Uttarakhand).
AIIMS, Rishikesh Faculty Vacancy Details
- Assistant Professor: 15 Posts
- Professor: 02 Posts
Important Date (AIIMS), Rishikesh Faculty Recruitment
- Start Date Application: 15 April 2020
- Last Date of Application: 31 July 2020
Eligibility Criteria for Faculty Job
- Assistant Professor: 03 years teaching experience in a recognized institution in the subject specialty after obtaining of M.D./M.S.
- Professor: 14 years of teaching experience in a recognized institution in the subject specialty after obtaining of M.D./M.S. or Fourteen years teaching and/or research experience indiscipline/subject concerned after obtaining a Ph.D.
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals in prescribed form through online mode only for various faculty posts in AIIMS Rishikesh. Link for online application portal is available at institute website. On-line filling up of application form will start on 15/04/2020 (10 AM) and will automatically close on 31/07/2020 (23:59). No Documents including online application form is required to be sent, however, all applicants are advised to keep a copy of online application form with them, along with proof of payment (a Copy of online payment receipt) for their record.