AIIMS, Bhubaneswar invites online applications for the post of Senior Residents (Non – Academic) under Govt. of India, Residency Scheme
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bhubaneswar has published a notification for the post of Senior Resident (Non-Academic). Eligible candidates can apply online for AIIMS, Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2020 in the prescribed format on or before 20 May 2020.
About All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bhubaneswar: All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar has been established as an Autonomous Institution and Institute of National Importance through the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (Amendment) Act, 2012. By virtue of this Act, the Institute grants its own medical degrees and other academic distinctions.
AIIMS, Bhubaneswar invites online applications for the post of Senior Residents (Non – Academic) under Govt. of India, Residency Scheme, 1992 for a Tenure Period of 03 years
Vacancy Details for AIIMS, Bhubaneswar Recruitment
- Post Name: Senior Resident (Non-Academic)
- No.of Post: 84
- Start Date for Online Application: 21 April 2020
- closing date for Online Application: 20 May 2020
- General/EWS / OBC Category: Rs. 1000/- with transaction charges, as applicable
- SC/ST Category: Rs. 500/- + Transaction Charges as applicable
- PWBD Category: No application Fees
- Payment to be made to AIIMS, Bhubaneswar through NEFT and a soft copy of the same is required to be uploaded along with online application
Pay Scale for AIIMS, Bhubaneswar Recruitment
Rs. 67,700/- as per 7th CPC, Level –11 of the Pay Matrix + NPA plus other usual Allowances as admissible under rules (Rs. 18,750 + 6600(Grade Pay) + NPA plus other usual Allowances as admissible under rules).
Eligibility Criteria for Senior Resident (Non-Academic) Post
- A Postgraduate Medical degree with MD/MS/MDS/DM/M.Ch/DNB in their respective disciplines recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI)/Institute of National Importance.
- Emergency Medicine: A Post Graduate Medical Degree with MD Medicine/Emergency Medicine is required for the Post of Emergency Medicine. Persons having DNB/MD/MS in Orthopaedics/Anesthesiologist /General Medicine can also apply for the post of Senior Resident (Emergency Medicine) in the Department of Trauma & Emergency. However PG Degree in Anesthesiologist and Emergency Medicine will be given Preference.
- Medical Oncology/Clinical Haematology: Post Graduate Medical Degree with MD in Transfusion Medicine, Paediatrics, Pathology and General medicine can also apply for the Senior resident (Non-Academic) in Clinical Haematology.
- Dentistry: Candidates having Oral Maxillofacial Surgery, Conservative Dentistry & Orthodontics will be given preference.
For more details kindly see official notification
- The online application will be available at www.aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in
- Persons who are fulfilling the eligibility criteria may apply through online mode only.
- Director AIIMS, Bhubaneswar reserves the right to cancel the advertisement at any point of time without assigning any reason there of or fill up less/more number of posts as advertised depending upon the Institutional requirement.
- The original certificate i.e. MBBS degree certificate, Internship Completion Certificate, Qualifying degree (MBBS/MD/MS/MDS/DNB/DM/M.Ch) Medical registration Certificate, Date of Birth Certificate, Caste Certificate and other relevant certificates etc. of the candidates who are selected for the post of Senior Residents, will be verified.
- If any candidate, who joins the post and leaves/resigns/gets terminated before the completion of the tenure, he/she may do so by giving one month’s prior notice from either side as per the rules or by depositing pay and allowance in lieu thereof with the Institute for the period of which notice falls short of one month or so.
For more terms&conditins kindly read full official notification before applying
Other Similar Jobs