Recruitment for the posts of Platoon Commander Under Directorate of Civil Defence And Home Guards Assam Police
Advertisement No.- No. SLPRB/REC/PC/CD & HG/2018/78
Advertisement Date- 19-03-2020
Online applications are invited for Assam Police Recruitment for Platoon Commander from eligible candidates for filling up the post in the directorate of civil defense and home guards Assam police.
- Assam Police Platoon commander- 35 Post
Assam Police Platoon commander – Rs. 14000- 49000 (Pay Band No. 2) plus Rs. 8700 Grade pay plus other allowances as admissible under the rules.
Eligibility criteria for Assam Police Platoon commander
The candidate must satisfy the following criteria.
- Nationality: Candidates must be Indian Citizen, ordinarily resident of Assam.
- Age: Candidate should not be more than 38 years and less than 18 years of age as on 1st January 2020 (Candidate must be born on or before 01-01-2002 and on or after 01-01-1982).
Relaxation: Upper age limit is relaxable by:-
- (i) 5 (five) years in respect of candidates belonging to SC, ST (H) and ST (P).
- (ii) 3 (three) years in respect of candidates belonging to OBC/MOBC.
To determine the age limit, the SLPRB will accept only the date of birth recorded in the Matriculation or equivalent examination certificate issued by a recognized Education Board/Council. No other documents relating to age such as horoscopes, affidavits, birth extracts from Municipal Corporations, service records and the like will be accepted.
- The candidate must be a graduate in Arts, Science, Commerce or equivalent stream from a recognized College / Institution affiliated to a recognized University.
- Other Qualification: NCC ‘B’ Certificate OR Home Guards Training Certificate.
N.B. The persons having a graduate degree but not possessing NCC ‘B’ Certificate OR Home Guards training Certificate are not eligible to apply.
(i) Height (Minimum) Male Female
a) Gen / OBC / MOBC / SC 162.56 cm 154.94 cm
b) ST (H) / ST (P) 160.02 cm 152.40 cm
(ii) Chest (Only for men) Normal Expanded
a) Gen/OBC/MOBC/SC 80 cm 85 cm
b) ST (P) /ST (H) 76 cm 81 cm
(iiI) Weight: Proportionate to height as per medical standard.
- General: Candidates must not have squint eyes, and should possess high color vision. Varicose vein shall be considered a temporary disqualification. He/ She must be in good mental and physical health. He/ She must be free from any physical deformities and free from diseases such as diabetes, hernia, piles, respiratory diseases or any other ailment that is likely to interfere with the efficient performance of duties
- EyeSight: The distant vision should be 6/6 for at least one eye and not poorer that 6/9 for the other without correction. Near vision should be normal.
Starting date of online applications – 23-03-2020
Last date of online applications – 11-04-2020
Application Fee – There will be no application fee.
Submission of Application- Application must be submitted online through the SLPRB website (www.slprbassam.in).
For Online Application- Click Here
For Detailed Notification- Click Here
For Official Website- Click Here
Annexure for EWS- Click Here