BMC Recruitment for 550 Staff Nurse, AMO and Other Post for COVID-19 Hospitals
Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation BMC Recruitment 2020 has published notification for the recruitment of Senior Consultants, Assistant Medical Officer, & Staff Nurse.
Seven Hills Hospital (Corona quarantine/Isolation Centre Marol, Andheri, Mumbai) inviting application for the post of Senior Consultants & Intensivist, Asst.Medical Officers – MBBS, BAMS, BHMS & Qualified staff nurse for Covid-19 patients for three months on contract basis. Applications are available in LTMG Hospital, Sion, Mumbai-22 in Cash Section for Rs. 100/- + 5% GST from 15.4.2020 to 18.4.2020 in usual office timing 10.00 am
to 3.00 pm (excluding Sunday) . The same may be filled in and submitted in the Dispatch Section along with receipt of charges.
( Tel.No. 022-24076381/ 24063000)
- Last date for submission of application: 18 April 2020
- Interview Date: 20 April 2020
BMC Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
Senior Consultants- Total Post 30
- Intensivist (MD-Medicine15)
- Anesthetist (MD-10)
- Nephrologist (DM-3)
- Cardiologist (DM-1)
- Neurologist (DM-1)
Assistant Medical Officer – 120 Posts
- MBBS ( 60 )
- BAMS ( 30 )
- BHMS ( 30 )
Staff Nurse – 400 Posts
BMC Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Senior Consultants: Intensivist – Senior Consultants, Intensivist (MD-Medicine), Anesthetist (MD), Nephrologist (DM), Cardiologist (DM), Neurologist (DM)
- Candidate should be degree holder of recognized university or superspeciality degree holder of recognized university.
- Candidate should be registered with MMC or MCI.
- Assistant Medical Officer: -MBBS, BAMS, BHMS.
- Candidate should be degree holder of recognized university.
- Candidate should be registered with MMC or MCI or relevant Institution
- Staff Nurse:
- Candidate should be 12th passed and GNM diploma holder of recognized Nursing Council.
- Candidate should be registered with the Nursing Council.
BMC Recruitment 2020 Age Limit – The age of the candidate should be minimum 18 years and maximum 33 years on 19.4.2020. The Copy of Birth certificate/ relevant certificate of birth date should be attached along with the form
BMC Recruitment 2020 Pay Scale
- Senior Consultants, Intensivist – Rs.3.5 lakhs
- Assistant Medical Officer – Rs. 80000/- (MBBS), Rs. 60000/- (BAMS), Rs. 50000/-(BHMS)
- Staff Nurse – Rs.30000/-
BMC Recruitment 2020 Application Process
Interested candidates can submit the application along with Xerox copies of educational qualifications and latest passport size photographs in Dispatch Dept. of LTMG Hospital, Sion latest by 18 April 2020.