BPNL Recruitment 2020: Bhartiya Pashupalan Nigam Limited BPNL Recruitment for Skill Center Incharge, Skill Development Officer, Skills Admissions Consultant & various other posts.
BPNL has invited online applications for the recruitment against 1343 vacancies of various posts. The last date to apply is May 31, 2020.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for BPNL Recruitment 2020 on or before 31st May 2020.
Vacancy details for BPNL (Bhartiya Pashupalan Nigam Limited Recruitment) 2020 are as follows.
Vacancy Details for BPNL Recruitment 2020.
|S.No.||Name of Post||No.of Post||Age Limit||Application Fee|
|1||Skill Center Incharge||97||25-45||944|
|2||Skill Development Officer||188||21-45||826|
|3||Skills Admissions Consultant||959||21-40||708|
|4||Animal Husbandry Center Operator||1 Post each Gram Panchayat||21-40||590|
Educational Qualification for BPNL Recruitment 2020
Educational qualification for various post under the BPNL (Bhartiya Pashupalan Nigam Limited) Recruitment 2020
1. Skill center in charge– Graduation in any discipline
2. Skill development officer- Graduation in any discipline
3. Skills admissions consultant- 12th pass
4. Skills admissions consultant- 10th pass with knowledge of computer and internet
5. Office assistants- 10th pass with knowledge of computer and skill of Hindi and English typing
Work responsibilities for BPNL Recruitment 2020
- Skill Center In-charge: BPNL Recruitment
- Arrangement of 400 number of trainees per session (6 months) according to the corporation.
- For the said 00 admissions, you will be given only one month after your appointment.
- To ensure that the training provided at the center is targeted.
- All subordinate officers, giving instructions to the employees to work and get the target done.
- Perform other ordered work as necessary.
- To control all types of expenses.
- Skill Development Officer: BPNL Recruitment
- To promote animal husbandry business at the village level, to promote the skill development program and to enter the center as per the target.
- Publicize all the schemes of the corporation to the general public and link them to this program.
- To follow the instructions under the skill center in-charge and get skill-oriented work done by the skill admissions consultant.
- Skills Admissions Consultant: BPNL Recruitment
- In the skill development training by encouraging the youths who have passed class X from the tehsils allocated to enter the skill development training.
- Ensuring 0 admissions in the first month of commencement for a session period of 6 months.
- To disseminate other schemes of the corporation to the general public.
- Animal Husbandry Center Operator: BPNL Recruitment
- Establishment of center in Gram Panchayat area by choosing suitable building on lease or rent for the center.
- To discharge all the arrangements and responsibilities of running the center.
- Online and offline services and facilities provided by the corporation to the cattle rearers through the center.
- To deliver and see all their arrangements.
- To arrange a computer, other equipment, and the internet at the center at its own level.
- Office assistant: BPNL Recruitment
- To fulfill the responsibilities related to work and skills center in-charge related to computer.
- To keep all types of records, documents, office work and skills center in-charge, as per the work done by the department.
Application Procedure for BPNL Recruitment 2020
The application process for Bhartiya Pashupalan Nigam Limited BPNL Recruitment as follows:
- Applicants should fill the form by clicking on the online application link. You must fill all the columns given in the form.
- After filling the form, pay the application fee through one of the given options.
- For application-related problems, contact the helpline number (9351899199) from 10 am to 5 pm.
Selection Process for BPNL Recruitment 2020
The Selection process for Bhartiya Pashupalan Nigam Limited Recruitment as follows:
- After receiving the application form, based on the information filled in the form, the selection will be done for the next stage.
- After the Selection of candidates, the contract will be sent to your e-mail ID.
- On receipt of the contract, information about intellectual inquiry and interview will be sent to you through e-mail ID.
- According to the post, the original educational document, identity card and experience certificate and self-signed photocopy of all these must be submitted at the time of the interview.
- One day training will be given to the applicants who are successful in intellectual examination and interview.
Candidates will be shortlisted for a personal interview for which the candidates will get an email.
More Similar Jobs you might be interested