Central Railway Recruitment 2020 for the post of Specialist in Divisional Railway Hospital, Nagpur
Central Railway Recruitment 2020: Central Railway is recruiting candidates for the post of Specialist in Divisional Railway Hospital, Nagpur on account of the pandemic of COVID – 19. Eligible candidates can apply through E-mail by sending an application to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 20 April 2020.
Intimation regarding interview will be informed to shortlisted candidates on their registered email-ID.
The interview will be conducted online on Skype Video Conferencing by committee on a daily basis from 10 AM onwards.
- Specialist (Anaesthetist) – 4 Posts
- Specialist (Physician) – 4 Posts
- Specialist Intesivists – 4 Posts
Date of Application for Central Railway Recruitment:
Last Date of Application – 20 April 2020
Pay Scale: for pay scale kindly check the official notification of Central Railway Recruitment
Educational Qualification for Central Railway Doctor Post:
- MBBS with post-graduate degree/diploma in the respective field of specialty.
- Three years of experience in clinical work after the post-graduate degree is desirable.
- Non-Retiree: Upto 53 Years
- Retired Person: Below 65 Years
How to apply
Interested candidates should apply for on email email@example.com with application in the prescribed format and related documents ( i.e. self-attested copies of marksheet of each year/semester, degree certificate, age proof, registration no., experience certificate if any)
Online interview will be conducted on Skype or Whatsapp
Enquiry Mobile Number – 9503012617, Skype ID – SR DPO NGPCR
Latest Government Jobs