DHFWS Panipat Recruitment 2020 for Public Health Manager, Biologist, Health Inspector, Microbiologist and Epidemiologist
DHFWS Panipat Recruitment 2020: District Health & Family Welfare Samiti (DHFWS), Panipat invites applications for the post of Health Inspector, Public Health Manager, Biologist, Microbiologist and Epidemiologist for containing and prevention of COVID – 19 in different Health Institutions of District Panipat.
Through walk-in-interview purely on temporary basis upto 90 days.
DHFWS Panipat has invited applications from the eligible candidate for the post of Public Health Manager, Biologist, Health Inspector, Microbiologist and Epidemiologist. Interested and eligible candidates may attend walk-in-interview.
- Public Health Manager & Biologist – Every Wednesday at 12.00 PM
- Health Inspector, Microbiologist & Epidemiologist – Every Friday at 12.00 PM
DHFWS Panipat Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Public Health Manager – 1 Post
- Biologist – 1 Post
- Health Inspector – 1 Post
- Microbiologist – 1 Post
- Epidemiologist- 1 Post
- Public Health Manager – Rs. 80000 per month
- Biologist – Rs. 60000 per month
- Health inspector – Rs. 40000 Per month
- Microbiologist – Rs. 80000 per month
- For Retired Person- Last Drawn Salary minus pension or 50,000/-
- For Non-Retiree- 25,000/-
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Public Health Manager-
- MD in CHA/ Hospital Management/ Community Medicine.
- Master/ Diploma/ Degree in CHA/ Hospital Management/ Community.
- MBA in Health Management.
- Master in Public Health.
- Health Inspector – Retired as Health Inspector from the govt. services
- Biologist – Retired as Biologist from the govt. services
- Microbiologist – MD in Microbiology
- Epidemiologist- MBBS with Post Graduate Degree- For Detailed Educational Qualification kindly check Official Notification
How to Apply
The eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format at the time of Walk-in-Interview in Office of Civil Surgeon- Panipat