Directorate of Medical Education (DME), Andhra Pradesh Recruitment for Ass. Professors & GDMO
DME Andhra Pradesh Recruitment Notification for Special Recruitment Drive to Recruit Assistant Professors & General Duty Medical Officers on a contract basis to work in COVID Hospitals in the State for one year.
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for Direct Recruitment for the posts of Specialists and General Duty Medical Officers purely on Contract basis for a period one year in DME and APVVP in the following specialties to work in Government Medical Colleges and Government General Hospitals under the Directorate of Medical Education and APVVP Hospitals.
Vacancy Details for DME Andhra Pradesh Recruitment
- General Duty Medical Officer: 592 Post
- Specialists in General Medicine & Specialists in Pulmonary Medicine: 400 Post
- Specialists in Anesthesiology: 192 Post
Qualification (Must possess) for DME Andhra Pradesh Recruitment
- General Duty Medical Officer: MBBS
- Specialists in General Medicine: MD, General Medicine or DNB General Medicine
- Specialists in Pulmonary Medicine: MD, Pulmonary medicine or DNB Pulmonary medicine
- Specialists in Anesthesiology: MD, Anesthesiology or DNB Anesthesiology
Pay Scale: Rs. 1,10, 000/- for Specialists and Rs.53,945/- for General Duty Medical Officers.
- OC candidate should not have completed 40 years as on 01- 04-2020 (should not have been born before01-04-1980).
- SC/ST/BC candidates should not have completed 45 years as on 01-04-2020 (should not have been born before01-04-1975).
- Ex-servicemen should not have completed 50 years as on 01.04.2020 (should not have born before01.07.1970)
Reservations: Rule of Reservations will apply as per A.P. State Govt. Rules in force.
Candidates should submit application online in the link available at dme.ap.nic.in
- Applications offered w. e. f. 15.4.2020
- Last date of submission of application on or before 19.04.2020 at 5.PM
Attested copies of the following certificates to be uploaded with the application
- S.S.C. certificate ( proof of date of birth)
- Study certificate from class IV to X and Intermediate.
- Marks lists of MBBS Part I & Part II & part III.
- MBBS / MD / MS / DNB / Degree Certificates.
- Post Graduate Degree Certificate / Diploma / Provisional Certificate, along with Marks lists (who are not produced marks list will not be considered).
- Registration of PG / Diploma / DNB degree with A.P. Medical Council.
- Latest Caste Certificate in case SC/ST/BC. (Certificates issued by MRO in case of
- SC/BC specifying caste and sub-group indicating A/B/C/D/E in case of BC’s
More Similar Jobs