ESIC Hyderabad Recruitment: Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Hyderabad has invited applications from the eligible candidate for the post of posts of Super Speciality Specialist, Specialist, and Senior Residents
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online for the post on or before 26/04/2020.
Vacancy Details for ESIC Hyderabad Recruitment:
- Super Speciality Specialists: 10 Posts
- Specialists: 01 Post
- Senior Resident: 24
Last Date for Online Application: 26 April 2020
Educational Qualification & Eligible Criteria
Super Speciality Specialists:
- A recognized MBBS degree qualification included in the first schedule or second schedule or Part II of the third Indian Medical Council Act 1956.
- Post Graduate Degree in concerned Super specialty
- 5 Years of experience in concerned Super specialty
- PG Degree or Diploma in concerned specialty
- Three Years of Experience
Qualification and experience as per Teachers Eligibility Criteria (Medical Council of India Amendment Notification-check notification for details.
For details of the educational qualification of the posts, please check the details notification.
Selection will be done on the basis of the performance in the Interview.
How to Apply:
Candidates can apply online for these posts from 20 April 2020 to 26 April 2020 with the link given on the notification.