HEC Recruitment for GDMO and Staff Nurse | Walk-in-Interview for Engagement on Contract Basis (FullTime)
HEC Recruitment 2020: Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited, a central govt. Public Sector Enterprise Ranchi has invited applications from dedicated and committed professionals with a high degree of initiative and intuitive forward-thinking for the following posts for engagement on full-time contract basis:
Post Name: General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) and Staff Nurse
HEC Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- General Duty Medical Officer – 2 Posts
- Staff Nurse – 3 Posts
- Notification Date: 8 April 2020
- Walk-In-Interview Date:
- For GDMO: 5 May 2020
- For Staff Nurse: 06 May 2020
HEC Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- General Duty Medical Officer – Candidates with MBBS from any Medical College recognized by the Medical Council of India with one-year internship.
- Staff Nurse – Candidates with B.Sc (Nursing) / Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery Course from any recognized Institution approved by NC and must have registration in the Nursing Council of India.
- Minimum one experience in any hospital/dispensary/ wellness center/medical institute,etc
- GDMO – 35 years
- Staff Nurse – 32 Years
- GDMO – Rs. 32, 000/-Plus Conveyance allowance@ Rs750/-
- Staff Nurse – Rs. 17000/-
HEC Recruitment 2020 Application Process
Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview in Room No. 4J, GroundFloor, HQRS. Administrative Building, HECLtd., Plant Plaza Road, Dhurwa, Ranchi-834004, HECHeadquarters, Ranchi on 5 & 6 May 2020 along with the documents.