ICCR Recruitment 2020 for LDC, Program Officer, Stenographer, Assistant & Programme Officer
Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR) Job Notification: Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR) has released a notification for the recruitment of Program Officer, Stenographer, Assistant, and other various posts.
Interested candidate can read full notification for more details and apply online on or before 30 April 2020
The Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR) however reserves the right to add any additional centers depending on the number of candidates. Similarly, Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR) can withdraw any identified center in case of poor or insufficient response. In case of such withdrawal, the candidates will be allotted at nearby center.
Vacancy Details of ICCR Recruitment 2020
- Assistant Programme Officer: 10 Posts
- Assistant: 07 Posts
- Sr Stenographer: 02 Posts
- Jr. Stenographer: 02 Posts
- LDC: 03 Posts
- Programme Officer: 08 Posts
- Starting Date of Online Application: 17 March 2020
- Last Date of Online Application: 30 April 2020
- Hall Ticket/Admit Card can be downloaded: 15 May 2020
Eligibility Criteria for ICCR Recruitment 2020
- Assistant Programme Officer:
- a) Degree from recognized University.
- b) 5 years experience of dealing with cultural activities, organizing festivals and exhibitions/international relations/personnel, administrative/financial matters etc. in Government departments/Autonomous bodies/Universities/recognized Research Institutions/Public Undertakings/NGOs.
- Assistant: Degree from recognized University.
- Sr. Stenographer:
- a) Degree from a recognized University.
- b) Skill Test Norms.
- c) Diploma/ certificate course from recognized University/Institute in Computer application.
- Jr. Stenographer:
- a) Class 12th pass from a recognized Board or University.
- b) Diploma Certificate Course (DCC) from recognized University/Institute in computer application.
- LDC: Class 12th class or equivalent from recognized Board/University.
- Programme Officer: Degree from recognized university.
How to Apply
Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR) Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 30 April 2020. Applications must be submitted in online mode only through ICCR’s official website www.iccr.gov.in
For more information click on given link
For More relevant jobs