ICRISAT Recruitment 2020: International Crops Research Institute for the Semi-Arid Tropics (ICRISAT) has invited online applications for the recruitment against various vacancies for the posts of Project Scientist, Post-Harvest Specialist, Academic Librarian/ Senior Academic Librarian, Resident Consultant, Scientific Officer, Research Technician and Associate Scientist.
Educational Qualification for ICRISAT Recruitment 2020
- Project Scientist – Quantitative Genetics – Candidates should have a PhD in quantities genetics/statistics with 1-2 years of post- PhD experience in the genomic selection/quantitative genetics
- Post-Harvest Specialist – Candidates should have PhD in Postharvest Technology, Horticulture or Agriculture (major in postharvest technology), Food Science (vegetables or fruit) or Agricultural Engineering (postharvest engineering). 3 to 5 years’ extensive experience in agricultural development project management
- Academic Librarian/ Senior Academic Librarian – Candidates should have done masters in Library and Information sciences or related experience. At least 5 years of work experience especially in a research institute
- Resident Consultant – Candidates should have PhD in horticulture/agriculture or extension with at least 8 – 10 years’ experience in coordinating and implementing sustainable Horticulture programs, preferably vegetable crops.
- Scientific Officer – Pearl Millet Breeding– Candidate should have done MSc. in Plant Breeding and Genetics from a reputed university with sound academic record. Candidate having 2-3 years of working experience in hybrid breeding techniques and its operations, and if specifically, in pearl millet breeding will be preferred
- Research Technician – Candidates should be a science graduate or B.Tech and 1 or 2 years of relevant experience.
- Associate Scientist – Candidates should hold a PhD in horticulture/agriculture or extension with 5-8 years’ extensive experience working in vegetable and pulses crops.
- Field Assistant- Canidates should have at least 5 years work experience in maize breeding or related field activities or office duties. SSC (10th Standard) pass is a must
Important Dates ICRISAT Recruitment 2020
Last Date for Project Scientist Post – May 15, 2020
Last Date for Harvest Specialist and for Associate Scientist – April 30, 2020
Last Date for Academic Librarian/ Senior Academic Librarian – May 5, 2020
Last Date for Resident Consultant – May 10, 2020
Last Date for Scientific Officer and for Research Technician – May 7, 2020
Last Date for Field Assistant – April 26, 2020
For more terms & conditions kindly check official notification
Latest Govt Jobs