Konkan Railway recruitment notification for the recruitment of Office Assistant/Protocol.Interested persons can apply offline in the prescribed format for Konkan Railway Recruitment for the post of Office Assistant/Protocol on or before 27 April 2020.
Konkan Railway Job Notification: Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL), a Public Sector Undertaking under the Ministry of Railway, having its Corporate Office at CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai, invites applications for the following post for Protocol Duties at New Delhi in General Department of Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd. (KRCL).
Post Name: Office Assistant/ Protoco
No.of Post: 01
Pay Scale: Pay Matrix level – 2 (Rs. 19,900-63,200)
Date of application
- Closing Date for offline Application: 27 April 2020
Eligibility Criteria for Office Assistant/Protocol Job
- Graduate in any discipline from a recognized Institute/University.
- 03 months Computer Course. Post Graduate will be preferred.
- a) Min. five years of experience of Protocol duties/liaison duties with Government department/PSU Departments.
- b) Knowledge of Computer Application (CA), internet, Microsoft Office etc.
- c) Knowledge of booking Air Tickets and Train Tickets.
Age Limit as on 01 January 2020: Minimum 35 years and not more than 40 Years .
How to Apply
Interested persons can apply for Konkan Railway Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 27 April 2020. Persons should read carefully information given in instruction sheet on KRCL official website before applying. Applicants have to apply in the format given below. The application completed in all respects along with enclosures and clearly mentioning the above Notification No and post applied for on top of the envelope should reach the office of Deputy Chief Personnel Officer/Recruitment in the address noted in Instruction sheet on or before 17.30 hours of 26/03/2020.
- i) Application with a passport size photo affixed in the space provided, two attested pass port size photographs and duly signed by the candidate in the space indicated is to be sent in the address mentioned in the instruction sheet, accompanied by the prescribed application fee receipt and relevant documents.
- ii) Incomplete Application forms or the applications not accompanied with required application fee, two attested passport size photographs and relevant documents in support of Educational qualification, Experience, date of birth proof, caste certificate etc or any other shortcomings will be rejected.
The qualification, age and recruitment procedure mentioned herein can be relaxed at the discretion of KRCL in deserving cases. The shortlisted eligible candidates will be required to undergo Personal Interview and prescribed medical examination as per Railways standards before being employed in KRCL.