National Health Mission Recruitment North 24 Parganas for Staff Nurse, Medical Officer, and other post
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the following contractual posts under the National Health Mission Recruitment, Department of Health & Family Welfare, North 24 Parganas. All the eligible and interested candidates can submit their application as per the prescribed format.
North 24 Parganas District Job Notification: Applications are hereby sought from the eligible candidates for the following contractual posts under National Health Mission, Department of Health & Family Welfare, North 24 Parganas. Henceforth, all the eligible and interested candidates are being requested to submit their application/s as per the prescribed format.
- Closing Date for submission of Application: 17 April 2020
North Parganas District Staff Nurse, Medical Officer, and other Vacancy Details
- District Consultant Quality Monitoring: 01 post
- Medical Officer: 01 Post
- FTMO: 11 Posts
- Staff Nurse: 181
- Lab Tech: 05 Posts
- Data Manager: 01 Post
- District Consultant Quality Monitoring: Degree in Statistics with good academic from a reputed University.
- Medical Officer: MBBS Degree recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI).
- FTMO: MBBS with Medical Council of India (MCI) recognized Institute with One year compulsory internship. Must be registered West Bengal Medical Council (WBMC).
- Staff Nurse: GNM from an institute recognized by Indian Nursing Council (INC).
- Lab Tech: Graduation in Medical Laboratory Technician (B. Sc.) with min. One year experience after graduation.
- Data Manager: Graduate with Diploma in Computer Applications or ‘O’ Level course from DOEACC.
- District Consultant Quality Monitoring- 40 Yrs
- Medical Officer- 63 yrs
- Staff Nurse- 64 yrs
- Lab Tech- 40 yrs
- Data Manager- 40Yr
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply for North 24 Parganas District Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 17 April 2020.
More Relevant Jobs