NHAI Recruitment: National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) has issued a job notification for the recruitment of 48 Deputy Manager posts (Technical) on Direct recruitment basis.
NHAI Recruitment of Deputy Manager through GATE 2020 scores in the discipline of Civil Engineering.
The number of posts advertised may increase or decrease at the discretion of the Authority.
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the post of Deputy Manager on or before 15/06/2020.
Vacancy Details of NHAI Recruitment for Deputy Manager
|UR||SC||ST||OBC(NCL) Central List only||EWS||
|1||Deputy Manager (Technical)||20||06||04||15||03||48||Out of total 48 posts, 06 posts (HH-02 & OH-04) reserved for PH/PWD.|
PH- Physically Handicapped, PwD – Personal with Disability, OH-Orthopedically Handicapped, HH – Hearing Handicapped.
Eligibility Criteria for NHAI Recruitment of Deputy Manager
|S. No.||Name of the post||Age Limit||
Educational qualification and experience required
|1.||Deputy Manager (Tech)||Not exceeding 30 years*||Essential Educational Qualification: Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University / Institute;||By direct recruitment on the basis of valid Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) Score 2020 in Civil Engineering discipline.|
*The upper age limit is relaxable as per Govt. of India Rules applicable for different categories.
Important Conditions for NHAI Recruitment of Deputy Manager
The applicant should ensure the following:
- Minimum Essential Qualification:
- All applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement.
- They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the essential qualifications for the post.
- Age Limit
- Not more than 30 years as on the closing date of advertisement.
- The Upper age is relaxable as per Govt. of India rules applicable for different groups/categories.
- Selection process:
- On the basis of valid GATE score 2020 in Civil Engineering discipline as on closing date of advertisement.
- However, NHAI reserves the right to invite the candidate for an interview, as per cut off for respective categories subsequently to be decided by NHAI.
NOTE-I: The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be considered for appointment or interview.
NOTE-II: In the event of number of applications being large, NHAI will adopt short listing criteria to restrict the number of candidates for interaction / interview, if called, to a reasonable number by any method to be decided by the Selection Committee.
How to apply for NHAI Deputy Manager Recruitment