East Coast Railway issued a job notification for the recruitment of paramedical staff for COVID-19 duty. There are 561 vacancies for the post of Nursing Superintendent, Pharmacist & Dresser/OTA/Hospital Attendant.
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply to the following post on or before the due date.
Vacancy Details for the Recruitment of Paramedical Staff in East Coast Railway.
Name of the Post: Recruitment of Paramedical Staff in East Coast Railway
Total Vacancy: 561
- Nursing Superintendent: 255 Posts
- Pharmacist: 51 Posts
- Dresser/ OTA/ Hospital Attendant: 255 Posts
Eligibility Criteria and Educational Qualification
- Nursing Superintendent:
- 3 Years Course in General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) or B.Sc (Nursing) and,
- Age Limit is 20-38 Years.
- Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharma) or Bachelors degree in Pharmacy (B.Pharma) and,
- Age Limit is 20-35 Years
- Dresser/ OTA/ Hospital Attendant:
- Minimum Matriculate and,
- Age Limit is 18-33 Years
- Starting date to apply: 18/05/2020
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: 22-05-2020
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed format through the Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Candidates are advised to read official notification before applying to the post.
Similar Jobs you might interested