RBI Recruitment 2020 Online Application Start from Today
RBI Recruitment 2020 Online Application is starting from 9th April 2020, Thursday. Interested candidates can apply directly from the given link once the link is activated.
We are providing here the details of RBI Recruitment 2020 Notification. Candidates can check the eligibility criteria, important dates and other essential details in this article.
According to the official notification, The bank will start the recruitment application process from 9 April and continue till 29 April 2020.
RBI Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Consultant – Applied Maths – 3 Posts
- Consultant – Applied Econometrics – 3 Posts
- Economist – Macroeconomic Modelling – 1 Post
- Data Analyst/MPD – 1 Post
- Data Analyst/ (DoS- DNBS) – 2 Posts
- Data Analyst/ (DoR-DNBS) – 2 Posts
- Risk Analyst/ (DoS- DNBS) – 2 Posts
- Risk Analyst/DEIO – 2 Posts
- IS Auditor – 2 Posts
- Specialist in Forensic Audit – 1 Post
- Accounts Specialist – 1 Post
- System Administrator – 9 Posts
- Project Administrator – 5 Posts
- Network Administrator – 6 Posts
Starting Date of Application-
- Commencement of submission of online application for RBI Recruitment 2020: 9 April 2020
Last date for Application-
- Last date for Submission of online application for RBI Recruitment 2020: 29 April 2020
Eligibility Criteria for RBI Recruitment 2020
- Consultant – Applied Maths, Consultant – Applied Econometrics, Economist – Macroeconomic Modelling, Data Analyst/MPD, Data Analyst/ (DoS- DNBS), Data Analyst/ (DoR-DNBS), Risk Analyst/ (DoS- DNBS), Risk Analyst/DEIO – Candidates holding Post Graduation Degree in the concerned subject are eligible to apply.
- IS Auditor -BE / B Tech / M Tech in Computer Science/ IT / Electricals and Electronics or MCA with specialisation in Information Security / IT Risk Management/ Information Assurance / Cyber security and Digital Threat Management.
- Specialist in Forensic Audit – CA /ICWA /MBA (Finance) / PGDM
- Accounts Specialist – CA /ICWA
- System Administrator, Project Administrator, Network Administrator -BE / B Tech / M Tech in Computer Science / IT / Electricals and Electronics or MCA.
Age Limit for RBI Recruitment 2020
- Consultant – Applied Maths, Consultant – Applied Econometrics, Economist – Macroeconomic Modelling, Data Analyst/MPD, Data Analyst/ (DoS- DNBS), Data Analyst/ (DoR-DNBS), Risk Analyst/ (DoS- DNBS), Risk Analyst/DEIO, IS Auditor, Specialist in Forensic Audit, Accounts Specialist – 30 to 40 years
- System Administrator, Project Administrator, Network Administrator -25 to 35 years
Selection Procedure for RBI Recruitment 2020:
Selection for the aforementioned posts will be through preliminary screening / shortlisting by a Screening Committee followed by an interview. RBI Services Board reserves the right to limit the number of candidates commensurate with the number of vacancies called for Interview by enhancing the minimum educational qualifications/minimum work-experience requirement as indicated above or through any other appropriate method. Candidates shortlisted for Interview will be issued Interview Call letter through email and their candidature will be subject to submission and verification of documents submitted in support of their claim with regard to the eligibility for age, category, qualification, experience, etc.. It may be noted that the work experience certificate is required to be produced in the format prescribed in Appendix-II. In the absence of a prescribed work experience certificate, their candidature is liable to be rejected.
|1.||SC /ST / PwBD-SC / PwBD-ST||Intimation Charges only||Rs.100/-|
|2.||GEN/OBC/PwBD-Gen/OBC||Application fee including intimation charges||Rs.600/-|
|*Bank/Transaction charges are to be borne by the candidate.
@ Fee/Intimation charges waiver is only for those employees of RBI (Staff Candidates) who satisfy the eligibility criteria separately stipulated by the Bank vide its circular CO. HRMD.No.G-75/5599/05.01.01/2013-2014 dated December 20, 2013. Their status as a staff candidate will be verified at the time of the interview. In case they are not eligible to be treated as staff candidates (in terms of the above referred HRMD circular), they are advised to indicate themselves as non-staff candidates and pay fees/ intimation charges as applicable to non-staff candidates.