ENGAGEMENT OF PARAMEDICAL STAFF ON CONTRACT BASIS
Southern Railway Recruitment 2020: Southern Railway has released a notification for recruitment to the post of Para Medical Staff for their Headquarters Railway Hospital, Perambur, Chennai. (Designated Hospital for managing COVID-19). Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode on or before 22 April 2020..
In view of the exigencies related with the COVID-19 Pandemic, Southern Railway, Headquarters requires immediately the following Para
Medical Personnel for their Headquarters Railway Hospital, Perambur, Chennai. (Designated Hospital for managing COVID-19) on a contract basis
for a period of maximum 03 (three) months
Southern Railway Recruitment 2020: Vacancy Details
- Nursing Superintendant – 110 Posts
- Physiotherapist – 2 Posts
- Dietician – 2 Posts
- Haemodialysis Technician – 4 Posts
- Skilled Electronic Technician – 2 Posts
- Hospital Attendant/ House Keeping Asst. – 68 Posts
- Lab Assistant Grade 2 – 4 Posts
- Radiographer – 4 Posts
Southern Railway Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
Commencement of submission of online application: 15 April 2020
Last date for submission of online application: 22 April 2020
Southern Railway Recruitment 2020 Para Medical Staff Eligibility Criteria
- Nursing Superintendant – Certified as a Registered Nurse & Midwife having passed 03 years course in General Nursing and Midwifery from the School of Nursing or other Institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council or B.Sc(Nursing).
- Hospital Attendant – 10thclass passed.
- Haemodialysis Technician – B.Sc plus (a) Diploma in Haemodialysis (OR) (b) Two years satisfactory in-house Training/Experience in Haemodialysis work in a reputed institution.
- Lab Assistant Grade 2 – 12th passed with diploma in the relevant subject.
- Radiographer – 10+2 with Physics and Chemistry and Diploma in Radiography/X-Ray Technician/Radio Diagnosis Technology from recognized Institution.
- Dietician – B.Sc (Science) with Post Graduate Diploma in Dietetics (one year course) from a recognized Institution plus 3 months internship training in a hospital.
- Physiotherapist – Bachelor’s Degree in Physiotherapy from a recognized University and Two years of practical experience in Physiotherapy from the Government/Private Hospital with at least one hundred beds.
- Skilled Electronic Technician – Degree in Science with Diploma in Electronics or Biomedical Engineering.
- Nursing Superintendant – 20 to 40 years
- Hospital Attendant – 18 to 30 years
- Haemodialysis Technician – 20 to 33 years
- Lab Assistant Grade 2, Dietician, Physiotherapist – 18 to 33 years
- Radiographer – 19 to 33 years
- Nursing Superintendant – Rs. 44, 900/- in Level 7 (Plus DA & Other Allowances Admissible)
- Hospital Attendant – Rs. 18,000/- in Level-1(plus DA & other allowances admissible)
- Haemodialysis Technician – Rs. 35,400/-in Level-6 (plus DA & other allowances admissible)
- Lab Assistant Grade 2 – Rs. 21,700/- in Level-3 (plus DA &other allowances admissible)
- Dietician – Rs. 44,900/-in Level-7 (plus DA & other allowances admissible)
- Physiotherapist – Rs. 35,400/-in Level-6(plus DA & other allowances admissible)
- Radiographer – Rs. 35,400/- in Level-6 (plus DA & other allowances admissible)
How to apply
Interested candidates can apply to the posts of Southern Railway Para Medical Staff through the online mode. The online application window will be activated till 22 April 2020.
More Related Jobs