UCIL Recruitment 2020 Apply Online: Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) issued a job notification for Recruitment of Graduate Operational Trainee (Chemical), Mining Mate-C, Boiler-cum- Compressor Attendant-A and various other posts.
UCIL Recruitment invites applications from young, energetic, and dynamic persons for recruitment THROUGH ONLINE MODE for the post details given below:
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for UCIL jobs online on or before 22.6.2020
Important Dates for UCIL Recruitment 2020:
- Opening date for On-line Registration for UCIL Recruitment: 18.05.2020: 10.00 AM
- Last date of On-line Submission of Applications with Fee: 22.06.2020: 10.00 AM
- Tentative Date of Computer Based On-line Examination & Admit Card: To be notified later
Vacancy Details of UCIL Recruitment 2020:
Following vacancies announced under UCIL Recruitment 2020
- Graduate Operational Trainee(Chemical): 04 Posts
- Mining Mate-C: 52 Posts
- Boiler-cum- Compressor Attendant-A: 03 Posts
- Winding Engine Driver-B: 14 Posts
- Blaster-B: 04 Posts
- Apprentice (Mining Mate): 53 Posts
- Apprentice (Laboratory Assistant): 06 Posts
Educational Qualification and Age Limit for UCIL Recruitment 2020:
- Graduate Operational Trainee(Chemical) under UCIL Recruitment
- B.Sc.(Physics/Chemistry) – 03 years course with minimum 60% marks for UR candidates and 55% marks for SC/ST candidates. Candidates with knowledge of Computer will be preferred.
- Age Limit as on 30/04/20: UR – 30 yrs SC/ST – 35 years
- Mining Mate-C: under UCIL Recruitment
- Intermediate with unrestricted Mining Mate Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS. Candidate must possess 05(Five) years experience at Mining Mate in Underground Mechanised Metal Mines. Candidates must be able to read/write and speak Hindi/Local language
- Age Limit as on 30/04/20: UR – 35 yrs OBC(NCL) – 38 years SC/ST – 40 years
- Boiler-cum- Compressor Attendant-A: under UCIL Recruitment
- Matric with Ist Class Boiler Attendant Certificate granted by Government Board of any State or Union Territory.
- 01 yrs of experience as in-charge with Ist Class Boiler Attendant Certificate of a single boiler with steam pipes of any type or capacity of two or more boilers in a battery or many separate individual boilers whose total minimum heating surface is 300 Sq.mtr.
- Should be conversant with operation of oil fired boilers.
- Age Limit as on 30/04/20: UR-30 years, OBC(NCL) – 33 years, ST – 35 years
- Winding Engine Driver-B: under UCIL Recruitment
- Matric or equivalent. The candidate must possess Ist Class Winding Engine Driver’s Certificate obtained from the Directorate General of Mines Safety.
- The candidate should have more than 03 years working experience as a Winding Engine Driver in Metal/Coal Mines out of which at least one year experience on a 100 HP Winder or more.
- Age Limit as on 30/04/20: UR-32 yrs, OBC(NCL) – 35 yrs, SC/ST – 37 yrs
- Blaster-B: UCIL Recruitment
- Matric with unrestricted Blaster’s Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS. Candidate must possess 03 years experience as Blaster in an Underground Metal Mines. Candidates should be well conversant in explosive Electrical blasting
- Age Limit as on 30/04/20: UR-32 yrs. SC/ST – 37 yrs
- Apprentice (Mining Mate): UCIL Recruitment
- Intermediate with minimum 60% marks for UR/OBC(NCL) candidates and 55% marks for SC/ST candidates
- Age Limit as on 30/04/20: UR – 25 yrs, OBC(NCL) – 28 yrs, SC/ST – 30 yrs.
- Apprentice (Laboratory Assistant):
- Matric with minimum 60% marks for UR/OBC(NCL) candidates and 55% marks for SC/ST candidates
- Age Limit as on 30/04/20: UR – 25 yrs OBC(NCL) – 28 yrs. SC/ST – 30 yrs.
Application Fee for UCIL Recruitment 2020:
Candidates belonging to General / OBC (Creamy Layer & Non-Creamy Layer) categories are required to pay a Non-Refundable Application Fee of Rs 500/- (Rs.Five Hundred only). SC/ST/PWD/Female candidates are exempted from the payment of Application Fee.
- The application fee will be paid through On-line mode i.e. Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
- There will not be any other mode of payment of application fee.
- In case a candidate deposits the fee in any wrong account or through any other mode, UCIL will not be responsible for non-receipt of application fee.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Candidates are therefore advised to verify their eligibility conditions before applying.
How to Apply for UCIL Recruitment 2020:
- The candidates shall apply online at official website uraniumcorp.in( recruitment link) as per the qualifications and eligibility criteria mentioned.
- A candidate can apply for one discipline only. Application of candidates applying for more than one discipline will summarily be rejected. In the case of multiple applications, the last application would be considered as final and all other applications made prior to the last one, shall be treated as null and Void.
For more details, Regarding selection process, pay scale, and other details candidates are advised to read the official notification.
Here’s the direct link to apply. (will open from May 18)
Similar Jobs You Might be Interested