United India Insurance Co. Ltd. UIICL Recruitment for Administrative officers
United India Insurance Co. Ltd. UIICL has published a job notification for the recruitment of administrative officer medical- scale 1. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for UIICL administrative officer recruitment on or before 10 June 2020.
Vacancy Details for UIICL Recruitment:
Total No. of Post for UIICL administrative officer: 10
Important dates for UIICL Recruitment:
- Starting date of online application: 29 May 2020
- Last date of Online Application: 10 June 2020
Eligibility Criteria for UIICL administrative officer:
- A candidate must have the minimum qualification of M.B.B.S. Degree from a recognized University or equivalent foreign degrees, which are recognized as equivalent to MBBS degree by the Medical Council of India and must be holding a valid registration from Medical Council of India or any State Medical Council.
- The candidate should have finished an internship under MBBS Degree on or before 31.12.2019. Dental, Homoeopathy, Ayurvedic, Unani etc. are not valid disciplines for this post.
- Applicants should be aged between 21 and 30 years.
Pay Scae for UIICL administrative officer
Rs.69,000/- per month (approx.): Basic pay in the scale of Rs.32795-1610(14)-55335-1745(4)-62315 and other admissible allowances as applicable in terms of the General Insurance (Rationalization of Pay Scales and other conditions of service of Officers) Scheme, 1975 as amended from time to time
How to Apply for UIICL Recruitment of administrative officer
Aspirants can apply online at www.uiic.co.in or Click here to apply online
Candidates will be shortlisted based on their qualification and will be called for interview.
UIICL Application Fee for Administrative Officer
UR / EWS / OBC Candidates -Rs. 536 /- ( Rs. 300/- as application fee + Rs. 236/ as processing fee)
SC / ST / PWD / EXM Candidates – Rs. 236/- as processing charges (No Application Fee)