West Bengal Health Department Recruitment for Data Manager, District Epidemiologist & other posts
Advt No.-203 & Advt Date 15/04/2020
West Bengal Health Department Recruitment: Health Department of West Bengal has invited applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Data Manager, District Epidemiologist and other posts in the view of COVID-19 outbreak. The eligible candidates can apply online on or before 21 April 2020.
Vacancy Details for West Bengal Health Department
- District Epidemiologist-11 Post
- District Data Manager-02 Post
- District Microbiologist-06 Post
Last Date for Submission of Application: 21 April 2020
- District Epidemiologist-Masters in Public Health (Preferable) or M.Sc in Life Science/Epidemiology. (Higher qualification and experience in Public Health will be given preference.)
- District Data Manager-Post Graduate Degree in Computer Science/MCA or B.E. or B.Tech in IT/Computer Science. (Higher qualification and experience in Health Sector will be given preference.)
- District Microbiologist-M.Sc. in Microbiology. (Higher qualification and experience in Public Health will be given preference.)
How to Apply
Applicants are requested to send applications through E-mail at Mail-id email@example.com in the prescribed format along with the self-attested photocopies and scanned copy of all original testimonials and on or before 21/04/2020.
More Similar Jobs