Western Coalfield Limited Recruitment 2020: WCL has released an official notification for the recruitment of Graduate Apprentice and Technician Apprentice Posts on its official website.
Those candidates who are interested in the Western Coalfield Limited (WCL) Recruitment 2020 can check the eligibility criteria for WCL Recruitment 2020, Qualifications for WCL Recruitment 2020, No. of Vacancy for WCL Recruitment 2020, Age limit for WCL Recruitment 2020 and other terms and conditions for the Western Coalfield Limited Recruitment 2020
Online Applications are invited for the engagement of Graduate/Technician Apprentice for a period of one year under the provisions of the Apprentices Act 1961 (amended till date).
Candidates willing to apply for Graduate/Technician Apprentice in WCL will be required to submit online Web-Application Form on the official website of WCL. (www.westerncoal.in) mentioning their enrolment details of National Apprentice Training Scheme (NATS) web portal. No other Mode of Application shall be accepted.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria for Western Coalfield Limited Recruitment 2020
|Eligibility / Qualification|
Important Dates for Western Coalfield Limited Recruitment 2020
Online Applications start date: 05/05/2020
Last date of applications: 19/05/2020
Applicants are NOT ELIGIBLE for Western Coalfield Limited Recruitment 2020 in any one of the case below:
- Who have passed qualifying examination before 30/06/2017. (Or)
- Who have undertaken any previous training as a part of the apprenticeship programme (except as Sandwich student). (Or)
- Who have undergoing presently Apprenticeship Training at any establishment. (Or)
- Who have in the employment elsewhere (Or)
- Who is undergoing any Regular Course of study as regular candidate from any Educational (Or)
- Who have been provided with One Year’s Practical Training after completing qualifying examination i.e. (Degree/Diploma) in any mine.
STIPEND: for Western Coalfield Limited Recruitment 2020
Monthly Stipend to the apprentices from the date of engagement shall be paid as below:
|1||Graduate Apprentice||Rs. 9,000/- per month|
|2||Technician Apprentice||Rs. 8,000/- per month|
PERIOD OF APPRENTICESHIP TRAINING: for Western Coalfield Limited Recruitment 2020
Period of Apprenticeship Training shall be 12 months from commencing of the Contract of Apprenticeship.
Note: It shall not be obligatory on the part of WCL to offer employment to an apprentice who has completed his/her apprenticeship, nor shall it be obligatory on the part of the apprentice to accept employment from the WCL.
Registration of Contract: The Selected apprentice will have to sign/accept the contract of apprenticeship training as per the rules of the Board of Apprenticeship Training.
Termination of Contract: After completion of such apprenticeship Training for stipulated period of 12 months, the Apprenticeship Contract shall automatically cease. Any act of indiscipline on the part of the apprentices during the apprenticeship is subject to cancellation Contract thereby discontinuing of training.
RESERVATION for Western Coalfield Limited Recruitment 2020
- Reservation will be applied as per the provisions of the Apprentice Act, 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules 1992 as amended from time to time.
- Applicants belonging to SC/ST/OBC shall produce their caste certificate in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority.(OBC Certificate obtained from 01/04/2019 will only be accepted)
- when the prescribed no. of Candidates belonging to SC are not available, the training places so reserved for them to be filled by Candidates belonging to ST and if the prescribed training places cannot be filled by ST category, then the training places so lying unfilled to be filled up by Candidates not belonging to the SC or ST category.
- If the prescribed training places cannot be filled from OBC candidates, then the training places so lying unfilled to be filled up by Candidates not belonging to the OBC category.
Accommodation for Western Coalfield Limited Recruitment 2020:
No accommodation and food will be provided for the selected candidates.
Place of Apprenticeship for Western Coalfield Limited Recruitment 2020
Selected candidates will be posted for Apprenticeship at different mines of WCL.
Leave: An apprentice shall be entitled to such holidays as are observed in Units of WCL as per its holiday list. Beside this, they will be extended with the following leaves:
Casual Leave of 12 days & Medical Leave of 12 days per year on pro-rata basis and at the discretion of the appropriate authority will be admissible to the apprentices.
Apprenticeship Hours for Western Coalfield Limited Recruitment 2020:
As per the allocated shift hours in the Units of WCL.
HOW TO APPLY: for Western Coalfield Limited Recruitment 2020
- Eligible candidates are required to register themselves on the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) web portal (mhrdnats.gov.in). Further, they have to apply in web application form available at official portal of WCL ( www.westerncoal.in ) on or before last date of submission. No other mode of application would be accepted. No application shall be accepted after due date.
- Candidate has a choice to select an area of WCL for training but does not have any Allotment of area shall be done by the WCL management as per availability.
- The eligible candidates are required to mention the Total Marks and Marks obtained in the qualifying examination throughout the semesters in Degree / Diploma. In case semester results are declared in Grade Point Average, then Total Marks and Marks Obtained shall be converted and provided as per norms of the Institute /University. Documents in this regards should have to be provided by the candidate.
For more details, candidates are advised to read the official notification for western coalfield limited recruitment 2020
More Govt Jobs You Might be Interested